Welcome! Click Here to Introduce Yourself

Introduction

Picture of Tanya Adams-Clute
Introduction
by Tanya Adams-Clute - Wednesday, January 20, 2021, 2:13 PM

Hi, I'm Tanya.  I've been a Master Gardner Volunteer for several years. I started with the program to learn more about gardening (and all that is involved with gardening), to meet people with similar interests, and to find a meaningful way to volunteer within the community. I enjoyed the in-person training and feel that the way of the world is changing so I wanted to be a part of the new on-line training program. Maybe in the future we will be able to offer the best of both with a hybrid of in-person and on-line training. 

I enjoy growing anything.  Lately I have been doing more with incorporating my fresh herbs into baking, my other passion. My plans for this year are to try to grow more herbs and experiment with more recipes...my family seems to enjoy this as well.

The picture I have attached is my garden from early this past fall. The corn is popcorn from seeds I received from CCE...it's delicious! 

Picture of Mary Anne Lorenz
Re: Introduction
by Mary Anne Lorenz - Thursday, January 21, 2021, 1:28 PM

Hi Tanya!  I love your mix of edibles and ornamentals.  Our gardens give us back so much!