Welcome! Click Here to Introduce Yourself

neculyer

Picture of Nicole Culyer
neculyer
by Nicole Culyer - Wednesday, June 2, 2021, 6:49 PM

Hi everyone!

It was great meeting you all yesterday! I'm Nikki Culyer I have had a vegetable garden for as long as I can remember, but I know very little about flowers. I'm interested in learning more about flowers and plants. One of my goals is to have edible landscaping and to grow the food my family will eat (I have a ways to go on this one, but I'm learning every day!)

Growing up I was a 4-H kid in New Hampshire, I worked my way up to president of my 4-H club, competed at the state level with my horse and also in presentations and sewing. I was a 4-H leader as well. My education is in Business Management and Engineering Management. I work full-time, have a 3-year-old son, and keep my husband's business in order.  While starting its course I'm also studying for my Project Management Professional, I'm taking the exam in August so I hope the impact on this program will be minimal. 

I'm looking forward to going through the MGV Trainee program with you all. 

Best, 

Nikki

Picture of Meredith Leland
Re: neculyer
by Meredith Leland - Wednesday, June 2, 2021, 10:11 PM

Hi Nikki!  Sounds as if you have a lot of great knowledge and experience to add to our class.  I look forward to learning more about vegetable gardening from you!

Meredith

Picture of Jessica Maureen Hinsdill
by Jessica Maureen Hinsdill - Thursday, June 3, 2021, 2:36 PM

HI, Nikki. Nice meeting you in class! I love to grow but have slim "management" skills. Hope to get a chance to collaborate and share ideas while on this MGV journey! 

Jessica 

Picture of Teresa Evans
by Teresa Evans - Wednesday, June 9, 2021, 5:16 PM

Hi Nikki:

I was JUST thinking about how I could incorporate "edibles" in my gardens.  I think that it would work nicely!  There are so many flowers that are edible... probably already have some that I don't know about!

Your certification for the Project Management Professional sounds very interesting... best of luck with your studies!