Activity 3.2: SWOC Analysis (Optional)
Challenges or Threats
For this activity:
1) Read any of the following online articles for an explanation of a SWOC Analysis:
2) Set up a grid on a sheet of paper or in an electronic document like this image:
3) Answer the question in each section:
4) Consider if you have additional unanswered questions that may be barriers to implementing your design. Common at this juncture include:
- Is what I am proposing realistic in terms of logistics?
- Can I afford what I want to do?
- What can I actually accomplish this year?
5) Complete your assignment by submitting your chart/analysis with a short written reflection about using this method. Share your most significant insights. Consider why you placed items in particular categories. Elaborate on the insight you gained about your design site as well as the SWOC approach. Is the approach a good match to your style? What might work better?