(This is a Template for new Courses.) mjh 04/2018
xxx title here xxxx
At the end of this module, the student will be able to:
- Insert learning objectives here
This content of this module was prepared by xxxxx Contact xxxxx at xxxxx@cornell with any questions.
USING THIS MODULE:
Successful completion of this module will earn you X recertification credit for New York State DEC certified pesticide applicators in categories XXXXXXXXXXXXXX. You must be logged in and working in the course activities for a minimum of X hour to earn the credits.
If you are certified in Maryland, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, or West Virginia, visit the the state specific information page at the PMEP Distance Learning Center to confirm approval and recertification credit value for this course.
If you are certified in Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire, or Connecticut, the regulatory agencies in these states have approved all DLC courses and awards the same credits as New York.
Credits are earned after you've:
- Signed the roster.
- Completed the pre-test.
- Viewed and studied the course content.
- Successfully completed the post-test.
- Clicked on the certificate link to print and/or save your temporary certificate of completion. This step also notifies PMEP that you've finished the course.
- Spent the minimum required time working in the course.
PMEP will send the official certificate to you via US Mail once we've confirmed all course requirements have been met.